Thursday 10 November 2011

As the books pile up...

Lately I have been trying to read as many things as possible. I went to the local library this evening for a quick browse of nothing in particular. I only spent a couple of minutes walking straight through to the biographies and society shelves before picking up a biography of Marlon Brando and Jonathan Foer's Eating Animals.
For quite some time, I have wanted to start reading biographies and memoirs but, however, had never had the motivation to do so. I really needed to find a figure that I would want to learn more about and I guess for me, Brando would be a good place to start.
Over the next few weeks I should have three books on the go! And I may write a little something about each one as I progress through them. Luckily I have quite a lot of spare time currently on my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment